Sonntag, 5. Dezember 2010

Hi

This is a blog about the style of Cristiano Ronaldo. It happens often that I see a picture of Cristiano and many people ask in the comments from which brand his clothes are. And I know it usually.
With this site you will have the oppertunity to see from which brand his clothes on the newest pictures are and to buy them.
Have fun with this site!

If you saw a picture and you're interested what Cristiano wears there feel free to send it to me. I'll check if I can get the look!

2 Kommentare:

  1. I'm a big fan of your blog and of course of cristiano ronaldo.How expensive are the clothes you offer.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hey! Thx! :)
      I don't know what do you mean!
      On every post I say the prices! If you have paypal you can choose something and send me the money via paypal. With paypal you have also buyer protection. So you don't must be scared that I don't will send you the clothes. Ronaldos clothes are my hobby. So I do it for the blog readers as favour to buy them his clothes.

      Löschen